Faculty members have until 11:59 March 25 to vote for faculty representatives to the search committee for a new senior vice chancellor for the health sciences.
Chancellor Patrick Gallagher said on Tuesday that he will wait for the Senate to pick its representatives, before he selects people to round out the panel.
Lori Molinaro, director of the Office of the University Senate, detailed the voting procedure for faculty in an article for @Pitt:
Casting your vote
Elections in which you can vote will appear in the ‘Take Action’ box on the left side of the my.pitt.edu homepage. You also can click on the ‘My Resources’ link along the main navigation at the top of the homepage and select the name of the election in which you would like to vote.
- Log on to my.pitt.edu.
- Click on the ‘Elections’ link in the ‘Take Action’ box. Each election you have access to will appear in the box.
- Click on the ‘Access the Elections Dashboard’ link located on the upper-right side of the page in order to view and vote in the election.
- After clicking the ‘Access the Elections Dashboard,’ you are taken to the My Pitt Elections landing page where you will see any elections that you have access to under ‘My Elections’ section. Please click on the election link and a new window will open and take you to the main election screen with instructions for the election you are participating in.
- Click the appropriate link to view the candidates.
- After you have made your selections, click on the ‘Confirm my vote’ button.
- Follow the prompts to either click the ‘Yes, cast my vote’ button or the ‘NO, I want to change my vote’ button to return to the list of candidates.
If you have questions, contact Molinaro at 412-624-6505.