Skip to Navigation
University of Pittsburgh
Print This Page Print this pages

June 25, 1998

What to do if you suspect something is amiss financially

To report suspected fiscal irregularities or fraud at Pitt, call Internal Audit director John Elliott at 624-6127 or send e-mail to him at: Also, Internal Audit's website provides a form through which informants can forward questions or concerns anonymously. "This mail form removes any information about the sender and makes it impossible for our department to trace," the form states.

The form can be found under the "Ask An Auditor" heading at the Internal Audit website. The address is:

Leave a Reply