Join TIAA for live webinars in July
- Asset Location: A Practical Guide for Income and Estate Planning will teach you how to achieve the greatest return when investing in stocks, bonds, and other assets according to your risk tolerance, goals, and timeframe. July 17; noon-1 p.m.
- Inside Money: Managing Income and Debt will help you discover how to make your money work harder by developing good saving habits and better managing your debt. July 18; noon-1 p.m.
- Quarterly Economic and Market Update will review current economic and market developments that may influence your retirement savings strategy, including how current events and the global economy will impact the US economic and financial markets. July 19; noon-1 p.m.
You can register for these and all upcoming webinars on the Office of Human Resources’ events page.
Learn how to fulfill all the Dimensions of Wellness
Explore ways to get active, eat healthier and focus on the eight Dimensions of Wellness by attending to your physical wellness this summer. Ideas include:
- Partnering with a health coach at Pitt to learn tips on how to make healthier nutritional choices and lifestyle changes.
- Supporting local farmers and joining the Farms to Pitt program for access to fresh, local produce.
- Registering for a group exercise class through Be Fit Pitt or tracking your healthy activities for the Home Run for Health challenge.
- Visiting the MyHealth@Work Health and Wellness Center on the Pittsburgh campus for wellness and preventative screenings.
And if you still happen to come down with some seasonal symptoms this summer, plan a visit to the MyHealth@Work Health and Wellness Center on the Pittsburgh campus. The center, on the fifth floor of the Medical Arts Building at 3708 Fifth Ave., can help with all kinds of seasonal symptoms, including:
- Insect bites and stings
- Sunburn, poison ivy, and rashes
- Seasonal allergies and B12 injections
- Sprains and strains
The center is open from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.