Skip to Navigation
University of Pittsburgh
Print This Page Print this pages

July 12, 2007

UPT building gets award

Pitt-Titusville President William Shields, right, poses with Tammy Knapp, UPT director of public relations, holding a bronze plaque award for McKinney Hall, the campus's administration building.

Built in 1870 and purchased and refurbished by the McKinney family in 1926, McKinney Hall has been awarded the Crawford County Historical Society's 2007 Preservation Award in the category of Multiple-Use Structure.

Leave a Reply